This programme needs to enhance knowledge and skills for 21st century teaching and education. It presents the keys of 21st century skills of; collaboration, knowledge construction, self-regulation, problem-solving and innovation, information and communication, technology (ICT) for learning and teaching, and skilled communication. It explores what education looks like in the 21st century and how innovative teaching practices can support students, teachers, and educators to develop these skills. The objectives of this module training is to motivate the stakeholders in education to scrutinize on the innovative teaching and learning skills and understand the characteristics of educators, teachers, learners, facilitators, and developers in the 21st century education.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- 21st CENTURY TEACHING METHODS - PART 1
- 21st CENTURY TEACHING METHODS - PART 2
- 21st CENTURY ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING - PART 1
- 21st CENTURY ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING - PART 2
- 21st CENTURY CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT: PRINCIPLES & PROCEDURES
- 21st CENTURY CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION - PART 1
- 21st CENTURY CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION - PART 2
- 21st CENTURY PSYCHOLOGY OF LEARNING
- 21st CENTURY SCHOOL LEADERSHIP
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
|1 pax||1,000 USD|
|2-3 pax||2,000 USD|
|4-5 pax||3,000 USD|
|6-8 pax||4,000 USD|
|9-10 pax||5,000 USD|
|11 and above||6,000 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…