Strategic Human Resource Management is today a very different series of services than the administrative offerings of the past. It requires a radically different set of capabilities and an understanding/relationship with the organization/business that would not have been thought of just a few short years ago.
The journey to Strategic HR and Business Partnership (where HR) service and advice can actually impact business success has been a long and checkered one and even today some estimates still put the number of HR teams operating as an impactive strategic business partner at only 15% – or even less!!
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- Introductions, Objectives and Outline
- HR Progress, Past, Present and Future
- 3 Influences and 5 Key Services.
- Strategic Advice and counsel
- Vision, Mission & Values
- Business Strategy – Strategic and Operating Plans
- Performance and Development Management
- Rewards Management
- HR Best Practice Structures
- The HRBP role & Metrics/Analytics
- HR and HRBP capabilities
- Resourcing, Talent & Learning Management
- Organisational Development – Brand, Values & Diversity, Engagement
- Learning Transfer and Closure
- January 27 & 28, 2022
- February 24 & 25, 2022
- March 24 & 25, 2022
- April 28 & 29, 2022
- May 26 & 27, 2022
- June 23 & 24, 2022
- July 21 & 22, 2022
- August 25 & 26, 2022
- September 22 & 23, 2022
- October 20 & 21, 2022
- November 17 & 18, 2022
- December 15 & 16, 2022
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
16-hour Live Virtual Training Programme (can be delivered flexibly: Depending on trainer and client convenience).
|1 pax||800 USD|
|2 - 3 pax||1,600 USD|
|4 - 5 pax||2,400 USD|
|6 - 8 pax||3,200 USD|
|9 - 10||4,000 USD|
|11 and above||4,800 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…