INTENSIVE 3-DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Business environment today is highly dynamic and complex. Organizations need to not only manage clients, employees and stakeholders but also Political, Social and Environmental factors effectively. To thrive in a VUCA world, organizations must accelerate the development of cognitive readiness in high potential leaders. Leading in a VUCA world is a leadership development programme to develop and articulate a clear vision and strategy to drive organization’s actions to succeed in a highly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the impact of VUCA on leading styles in today’s dynamic business
• Critically analyze the VUCA principle
• Apply powerful skills and techniques to lead through VUCA
• Increase self-awareness of your leadership ability in today’s changing world
• Apply techniques to lead, motivate and inspire individuals to their fullpotential
• Demonstrate the best leadership principles
- Critically analyze the VUCA principle
- Apply powerful skills and techniques to lead through VUCA
- Creating a vision and translating that into reality: Turning Volatility to Vision
- Effective Leadership Styles
- Using Emotional Intelligence to becoming better Leaders
- Motivational techniques to improve team performance
- Communication Principles to improve clarity
- How Uncertainty affects the team
- Building Rapport and Developing Trust
- Using RACI to Define Roles and Responsibilities
- Improving your team through Coaching and Mentoring
- Defining Problems and Root Causes
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Reactive vs. Pro-active Strategies in the Workplace
- Continuous Improvement: Lean and Six Sigma
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.