INTENSIVE 2-DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Soft skills, or interpersonal skills, relate to employees’ ability to get along well with others, social graces and communication abilities. Soft skills training for managers and employees is vital to successful collaboration in the workplace.
The programme is meant for managers and employees who wish to further develop their
management skills. After attending participants will be better able to:
1. Handle people and projects independently, with minimal supervision
2. Manage the small to large assignments / projects
3. Make decisions confidently and take the right course of action
4. Neutralize the tough personality types
5. Negotiate win-win agreements inside and outside your company
6. Becoming a more effective team manager.
7. Communicate effectively
8. Becoming a more adaptable staff …..
1. Effective negotiation
2. Effective handling of conflicts
3. Effective Teamwork.
4. Effective Communication Skills / Listening skills
6. Problem solving & decision-making
7. Interpersonal Skills / Assertiveness
8. Effective Work Ethic
9. Effective motivation
10. Time management
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.