This programme gives you a sound model for preparing and delivering effective public speeches.
At workplace, in business or in public life, when we are asked to ‘make a speech.’ Often, become flummoxed. They might not know what to talk about, or ramble without making a point, or simply be confusing to listen to. This course is designed to help you shine where others falter.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Build structured yet engaging speeches that convey ideas and connect with a range of audiences.
- Speak Confidently and get rid of stage fear.
- Build rapport and credibility to persuade your audience.
- Design and use Presentation Aids.
- Master the art of Persuasive Speaking.
- Prepare convincing arguments while anticipating resistance and responding to audience questions.
Module 1: Importance of Public Speaking
- Why Public Speaking Matters Today
- Ethics Matters: Understanding the Ethics of Public Speaking
- Speaking Confidently
- The Importance of Listening
Module 2: Researching Your Speech
- Finding a Purpose and Selecting a Topic
- Supporting Ideas and Building Arguments
- Introductions Matter: How to Begin a Speech Effectively
- Creating the Body of a Speech
- Concluding with Power
Module 3: The Importance of Language
- Delivering the Speech
- Presentation Aids: Design and Usage
- Informative Speaking
- Persuasive Speaking
- Speaking to Entertain
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.