Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints. This hands-on series of courses give you the skills to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving the user the product they expect.
You will gain a strong working knowledge of the basics of project management and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage work projects.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Identify and manage the product scope.
- Build a work breakdown structure.
- Create a project plan.
- Create the project budget.
- Define and allocate resources.
- Manage the project development.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Understand the project procurement process.
Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
- Overview of Project Planning and Evaluation
- Strategic Management and Project Selection
Module 2: Management Methodology
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
Module 3: Financial Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Financial Analysis
- Cost Management
Module 4: Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
Module 5: Project Human Resources Management
- Project Audit and Closure
- Project Management Ethics
- Future of Project Management Review
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.