The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand what needs to be considered when planning a project and the various phases of the system development life cycle.
- Have a good understanding of the project management methodology and be more familiar with project management tools such as Gantt and PERT charts.
- Gain knowledge of different types of documentation such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic, and specialist user documentation that help to show how a project has been set up.
Module 1: Introduction
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
Module 2: Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
Module 3: Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Module 4: Final Evaluation Test – Part I
- Concentrated Review
- Final Evaluation Test – Part II
- Review & Next Steps
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.