INTENSIVE 3-DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Project Management in Development Professional (PMD Pro) is a specialized, internationally recognized certification for Project Managers. PMD Pro is aligned with existing internationally recognized project management standards and components. The course was developed in order to optimize international project investments and improving professional project management skills in the development sector.
By the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Implement a range of tools and techniques to be used for managing projects and workloads;
• Apply knowledge which is relevant to the environment and conditions in which it is utilized;
• Use systems used in international, well-known organizations which have helped to increase productivity in developing sectors;
• Utilize specialist skills such as planning and implementation by adding best practices;
• Improve quality and communication through an organization-wide common language; and,
• Maximize the value of project management investments for both the investors and the people who will benefit from investments.
PMD Pro training and certification is designed to equip project managers and team members working on development projects with valuable techniques and
approaches relevant to the environment and conditions in which they operate
• Why do projects matter?
• How to define projects and project management?
• How do projects fit in the larger strategic culture of development organizations?
• What are the roles/responsibilities of the project manager and the project team?
• What competencies are required to be a successful project manager?
• Project Identification and Design
• Project Set Up
• Project Planning
• Project Implementation
• Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Control
• End of Project Transition
• Scope Management
• Time Management
• Project Resource Management
• Risk Management
• Project Justification Management
• Stakeholder Management
The PMD Pro is not a template to be applied indiscriminately to all projects and by all organizations. It is important to remember that each development organization is unique. Furthermore, within a single organization, projects will vary considerably in terms of value, complexity and risk. Recognizing that development organizations and their projects are unique, this Section 4 examines approaches project managers can employ to adapt the PMD Pro Project Management methodology approaches to the context in which their projects work.
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.