This interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative solution generation and decision-making techniques. Participants will develop the skills necessary to analyze a problem, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs.
After practicing the new tools and techniques, participants will apply them on an interesting case study. A Workbook is supplied to each participant for notetaking so that they can re-examine the programme content at any point in the future.
By the successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Apply logical tools to properly analyze problems for root causes.
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations.
- Identify the best choice from various options and address group think.
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions.
- Apply a four-step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate decisions/solutions.
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem.
- Use brainstorming, brainwrite (new technique), mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem.
- Use the following decision-making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution.
Step 1: Define a Problem
• Systematic problem definition (six basic questions)
• Systematic problem definition grid
• Cause and effect/Fishbone/Ishikawa diagrams
• Why-Why diagrams
Step 2: Find Creative Solutions
• Eight blocks to creative thinking
• Brainwrite (new technique)
• Mind maps
• Reverse brainstorming
• De Bono’s six thinking hats
Step 3: Evaluate and Select Solution
• Pro’s and Con’s
• Steps in force field analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• Feasibility/capability analysis
Step 4: Implement Solution and Create an Action Plan
• Planning and scheduling
• Planning steps
• The big planning tips
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.