The Effective Administration programme is a high impact program for personal assistants and secretaries to enhance their capacity for multitasking, back to back administration and management support services that ensure organizational efficiency.
This programme which focuses on key organization, communication, and time management skills aims to help participants create and manage the right working office environment whilst ensuring that organizational goals are met.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities and challenges you will face in your role and gain the knowledge, skills and techniques to deal with them confidently.
- Develop the communication skills that are key to building trust and lasting professional relationships.
- Recognise your own management style and learn how to adapt it to influence others effectively and credibly.
- Add value to your organisation’s management team by learning how to use new and essential management tools.
Module 1: The Concept of Effective Management
- Managing self, time, priorities, pressures and stress
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizing
- Event management
- Effective delegation
Module 2: Effective communication & presentation
- Effective negotiation
- Effective handling of conflicts
- Problem solving & decision-making
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.