Corporate Governance is about helping to prevent corporate scandals, fraud, and potential civil and criminal liability in the firm or organization. Corporate Governance is also about good business, and what’s good for the business. A good corporate governance image enhances your firm’s reputation and makes it much more attractive to its investors, suppliers and customers.
This programme gives you an overview of the regulation, frameworks and principles behind good corporate governance policy and practice. The aim is to give you an understanding of core governance debates and issues, practical advice on compliance and familiarity with accepted best practice.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Have an understanding of corporate governance and its importance in the running of an effective business.
- Have the ability to implement a positive governance architecture.
- Recognise how good corporate governance impacts of the own organisations.
- Identify the dangers of failing to understand the importance of corporate governance in the 21st century.
- Apply business ethics in good corporate governance preventing fraud.
- Identify risks – social, environment, ethical risks.
- Enhance your ability to operate at more senior levels of organizations.
Module 1: Introduction and Importance of Corporate Governance
- International aspect in Corporate Governance
- The Practice of Directorship
- Corporate Governance and environment
- Discussion on CG environment
Module 2: The Internal & the External Perspective development
- Roles of the Board of Directors
- Board and the era of change
- Guideline on Corporate Governance
- Discussion on Case study of CG in action
- Board’s role in Financial Statements
- CG Report
Module 3: Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Board Challenges
- Board and Digital Economy
- New Corporate Governance Area
- Board Preparation for New generation CG and Sustainability
- CG policy and strategy
Module 4: Knowledge Management and Corporate Governance
- Understand the stakeholder views of the firm
- CG Policy Development workshop
- CG Implementation
- Corporate Governance Review
Module 5: Crisis Management
- CIMC: Understanding the Concept of Corporate Integrated Marketing Communication Brand strategy
- PR and Media Management
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Presentation and conclusion
Each Module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Course Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.