INTENSIVE 2-DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME
CREATING and IMPLEMENTING CORPORATE STRATEGY – A focused look at how to create a progressive strategy and, more importantly, how to actually deliver it!!
OVERALL LEARNING OBJECTIVE: At the end of the programme participants will have increased their capability and confidence to create and implement corporate strategy.
Day 1 – Approaches and Processes
- Creating Strategic Intent – Context
- SWOT, PESTEL and Scenario Planning
- Strategy Implementation – Performance Cascade
- Strategy Connections – Making it all Work
Day 2 – The People Implications
- Leadership V Management
- Leadership Capabilities
- Leadership and Strategy Case Studies
- Leaders – Key elements of Success
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.