In any profession, you will find yourself in a situation where you need to relay information to another colleague. When such situations arise, good communication skills are an essential part of getting your message across clearly. This course will show you how to apply advanced verbal and written communication techniques in your workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. determine the content of your message.
2. determine the best way to prepare and deliver your message verbally.
3. examine the basics of building a well-structured presentation.
4. examine the mechanics of delivering a successful presentation
Lesson 1: Write to be Understood
• Determine When to Write
• Plan Your Message
• Perfect Your Style and Mechanics
• Writing in the Workplace
Lesson 2: Speak to be Heard
• Prepare Your Message
• Deliver Your Message
Lesson 3: Plan for High Impact Presentations
• The Importance of Planning
• Outline Your Presentation
• Develop Your Script
• Add Visual Aids
Lesson 4: Captivate Your Audience
• Make Final Preparations
• Basics of Delivery
• The Question-and-Answer Session
• Assess the Presentation
Lesson 5: Holding Effective Meetings
• Clarify the Purpose of the Meeting
• Create the Agenda
• Lead a Session Effectively
Well-balanced theoretical and non-theoretical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.