Many issues at workplace are due to lack of proper communication, especially for managers as the burden of keep the team motivated at work lies on them. So all the managers who desire to gain skills to communicate, discuss and debate intricate or controversial ideas in a clear and compelling way must be a part of our ‘Advance Communication for Managers’ programme.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Harness your critical thinking skills.
- Learn strategies to successfully engage people in conversations.
- Better ways to deliver ideas with influence and impact.
- Shaping your skills in communicating to manage challenging relationships and problem
- Using communication skills to maximize interpersonal relationships.
- Using communication skills to build partnerships and networks.
Module 1: Introduction to communication and public speaking
- Preparing the content and structure of your speech
- Adding power and strengths to your speech (stories, analogy, gesture, voice, props)
- Storytelling method
- Body language and mannerism
Module 2: Presentation Skills
- Preparing effective PPT
- Gaining the audience attention
- How to open and end your speech
- Making final preparation
- Dealing with the question and answer session
- Effective evaluation of speech
Module 3: Professional meeting
- Holding an effective meeting
- Review the meeting objectives effectively
- Ways to ensure the involvement of all the members
Module 4: Effective business writing
- Writing preparation
- Revising and presenting your writing
- Feedback in the writing process
- Business writing in action
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.