This programme offers the opportunity for HR and Line Managers to learn best practices in the delivery of Performance, Development and Reward Management to businesses, teams and individuals. It is based on the practical experience of those executing and implementing these best practices and ensures that participants complete the programme with the knowledge of the approach and format that will work best for them and their organization but with the insight as to how to make these approaches work on a day to day basis.
Pro-active and Impactive Performance, Development and Reward Management are now at the heart of providing the employment experiences that gain the necessary commitment from all involved in delivering business strategy. This programme goes a long way to ensuring that the commitment can be attained.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- Introductions, Objectives, Outline
- Context – Vision, Mission & Values
- Context – Strategic Intent and Plans
- Operating Plans and Performance Deliverables
- The Performance Cascade
- Key Performance Indicators (or Equivalent), Team & Individual
- Performance Development & Link to Learning/Talent
- Performance Assessment & Ratings
- Rewards, fixed V variable cash.
- Rewards, Paying to Market, Performance and Potential
- Rewards, Benefits – value and attractiveness
- Learning Transfer and Closure
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
12-hour Live Virtual Training Programme (can be delivered flexibly: Depending on trainer and client convenience).
|1 pax||600 USD|
|2 - 3 pax||1,200 USD|
|4 - 5 pax||1,800 USD|
|6 - 8 pax||2,400 USD|
|9 - 10||3,000 USD|
|11 and above||3,600 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…