This program offers opportunity for senior-level managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership to enable a business, organisation and employees to deliver their optimum performance. This Essentials Leadership programme also aims to provide participants with the ideas, frameworks, and tools required in creating an environment and culture in which individuals feel compelled to innovate and contribute to a transforming work environment.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- Introductions, Objectives, Outline
- Leadership V Management
- Key Leadership Capabilities
- Assessment, Development, Succession
- Capabilities in practice – Vision/Mission/Values & Strategic Intent
- People Alignment – Performance and Development Management
- The Engaged Leader
- Talent Assessment and Potential
- Talent Development and Succession
- Influencing, 4 complimentary approaches
- Facilitating and progressing change, cognitive and creative
- Brand Impact – Continuing Context
- Learning Transfer and Closure
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
16-hour Live Virtual Training Programme (can be delivered flexibly: Depending on trainer and client convenience).
|1 pax||800 USD|
|2 - 3 pax||1,600 USD|
|4 - 5 pax||2,400 USD|
|6 - 8 pax||3,200 USD|
|9 - 10||4,000 USD|
|11 and above||4,800 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…