Finance is for “Non-finance Managers” who want to understand key financial principles and apply them in a real-world context. Over the course of the program window, you will work your way through a series of modules that move from understanding basic financial principles to applying financial analysis and ratios to drive decisions.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
• Understanding Finance and Accounting
- The Purpose of Finance
• Most Common Financial Reports
- Overview of Financial Statements
• Techniques for Using Financial Reports
- Financial Ratio Analysis; Return on Equity;The DuPont Framework; Other Steps in Financial Analysis
• Short-Term Financial Management
- Operating Cycle, Cash Management and Managing Receivables and Inventory
• Costing a Product or Service
- Fixed Costs, Variable Costs, and Contribution Margin
- Defining a Budget; Budgeting Steps
• Income Taxes
- Understanding Income Taxes; Tax Brackets; Tax Deductions and Tax Credits
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
|Minimum 3 pax||1,800 USD|
|4-5 pax||2,000 USD|
|6-8 pax||3,000 USD|
|9-10 pax||3,500 USD|
|11 and above||4,500 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…