Sustainability is an embedded practice in many businesses. It recognises the long term benefits of acknowledging the social and environmental impacts of production and consumption.
This programme will teach you how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously playing a major role in solving some of these big problems. You will also learn how you as an individual can make a difference.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of sustainability for business.
- Learn about specific topics consumer behavior, market research, product design, value chains and communications using the sustainability lens in business.
- Design solutions and develop enterprise plans for sustainable business initiatives.
- Apply the bottom-up approach for sustainable business initiatives in any context.
- Understand the value of sustainability reporting.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Sustainability
- Defining Sustainability
- Need for Sustainability
- Sustainability Values and Design
Module 2: The Triple Bottom Line
- Social Impact
- Environmental Impact
- Economic Impact
Module 3: The Science of Sustainability
- Limits of growth
- History of Earth
- Earth’s resources
- Human Activity Impacts on Ecosystem
Module 4: Accountability
- Overview of accountability
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability reporting process
- Sustainability reporting guidelines and certification
Module 5: Human Resources
- Training and Performance Appraisal
- Pay, benefits and Labor Relations
Module 6: Finance
- Investments and corporate performance
- Sustainable financing and Insurance
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%