The best way to understand strategic HR Management is by comparing it to HR Management. HRM focuses on recruiting the best employees and providing them with compensation, training that they need to be successful within an organization. However, strategic HR Management takes these responsibilities one step further by aligning them with the goals of other departments and overall organizational goals. HR departments that practice strategic management also ensure that all of their objectives are aligned with the mission, vision, values and goals of the organization of which they are a part.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- The Evolution of HR, major steps in the progress of HR’s contribution to business success; Impactive HR Services, 5 key services that make a difference
- Strategy implementation via performance and rewards management
- Organizational Design and Development; Advanced HR Capability and HR Metrics and Analytics
- Talent Management, how to attract and keep best talent
- Managing Change, Influence and Communication
- Learning Transfer
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
|1 pax||1,000 USD|
|2-3 pax||2,000 USD|
|4-5 pax||3,000 USD|
|6-8 pax||4,000 USD|
|9-10 pax||5,000 USD|
|11 and above||6,000 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…