Sales Enablement Programme
The heart of sales enablement is the people. As a sales enablement professional, how do you ensure that the sales team has the right business-essential competencies to achieve their business goals?
One of the key problems that keeps sales enablement professionals awake at night is how to create an environment that enables the sales force to successfully meet its targets and goals.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Leverage explore, identify, and customize business-essential competencies for members of the sales ecosystem.
- Customize and use a competency assessment tool to determine competency gaps.
- Use a systems approach to define, design, develop, deploy, manage, and measure sales talent development solutions with agility.
- Screen and select sales talent, including trainers and coaches, who fit best with the overall strategy of the enablement program.
- Conduct formative and summative evaluation of sales enablement solutions, and use the results for continuous improvement of these solutions.
- Measure the business impact of sales enablement solutions.
Module 1: Introduction to Sales Enablement
- What is Sales Enablement?
- Who Manages Sales Enablement?
- Sales Enablement Challenges
Module 2: Building a Sales Enablement Plan
- Sales Enablement Goal – Lead Conversion, Opportunity Creation, Deals Closed, Upsell and Retention Rates
- Sales Enablement Processes
- Sales Enablement Technology
Module 3: Sales Enablement Collaboration
- Sales Enablement Training
- Sales Enablement Best Practices
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%