Project Management in Development Professional (PMD Pro) Certification Training
The Project DPro Foundation training, which until recently was called PMD-Pro-1, provides new or longtime project managers the skills needed to deliver effective, transparent results to donors and communities.
Project DPro was developed in partnership with Project Management for NGOs (PM4NGOs), an organization dedicated to optimizing international projects and improving professional project management skills in the development sector. Project DPro is aligned with internationally recognized project management best practices and includes components specific to the NGO sector.
The Project DPro Guidebook (PMD Pro 2nd Edition) is supplied free – however the certification exam for the Project DPro Foundation Examination is provided directly by the international examination company APMG International.
Note: The Project DPro Practitioner Examination (which until recently was known as PMD-Pro-2) is launching in early 2021.
This training by the Bangkok School of Management covers the examination preparation for the Project DPro Foundational Certification examination at APMG.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Organize your work to make you and your organization more effective at managing projects
- Articulate what is in your project scope, what is out of scope, and why
- Plan effectively and develop an accurate schedule to manage projects
- Define roles and responsibilities for your project team
- Stay in control of your project to deliver on time, on budget, and in scope
Kick off with an overview of project management, before finding out how to identify the right project, and how to create successful project conditions.
Introduction to Project DPro:
- What is project management and what are some project management challenges
- Projects, programs, portfolios
- Skills and competencies
Project Identification and Design
- Project identification
- Data collection and analysis
- Problem and objective trees
- Complete Project set-up
- Risk registers
- Project charters
Look at project planning and scope management. Discover tools and techniques to manage change, issues, and schedule delays.
- Five principles of project planning
- Scope, time, and finance management planning
- Network diagram and Gantt chart
- Managing issues
- RACI matrix
- Managing people, the supply chain, and internal controls
- Implementing projects
How to ensure your project stays on track and finishing with a look at how to successfully closedown a project. –
Project Monitoring, Evaluation, and Control
- Change control, and schedule control
- Project monitoring and evaluations
- Issue logs
End of Project Transition
- Project transition and the transition matrix
- After action review and project learning
- Applying Project DPro to your projects
Project DPro Foundation Certification Examination
- The Trainer will explain the easy process for you to purchase the exam and provide the Learner with practice exam questions
- We recommend that the Learner takes a few days or weeks to review the training and become more familiar with the Course content in preparation for taking the Exam
- When you are ready to proceed, our Trainer refresh your knowledge for the exam and as this is an international examination, they will be your exam invigilator.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 3-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|October||28 - November 1||2024|
USD 1,450 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%