This 5-day intensive course will provide trainers with the basic skills and knowledge needed to design, deliver and evaluate their own training sessions. Emphasis will be on developing interactive training techniques to engage and stimulate the learners. The main objective of this course is to prepare a professional trainer who has effective presentation and facilitation skills. Moreover, the course would also touch base with skills in developing a training course. Participants will learn the key concepts related to adult learning (learning process), writing learning outcomes, training course design and structuring training assessment which lead to authentic evaluation of mastery of new skills / competencies.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify factors affecting the learning process including the implications of their own learning style
- Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice
- Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstration and constructive feedback skills
- Facilitate a group training session which uses activities such as role play, simulation or group discussion
- Assess and evaluate transfer of learning
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
How people learn?
- How do adults learn?
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Motivating the adult learner
Training Program Design and Planning
- Designing training programmes
- Writing learning objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy
- Planning for training
- Preparing training delivery plans
Delivering training – methods and brain-based (learning-centered) approaches
- Delivery skills
- Use of visual aids
- Running group activities
- Training delivery BEST practices
How do you know they learned and acquired intended skills?
- Assessing learning – measuring application or transfer of learning
- Competency-based Authentic Assessment Strategies
- Assessment of learning objectives – ensuring alignment throughout the process of training
- Evaluation of training
6-24 Participants per Group
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$2,150 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification which would be accredited by ASIC, a recognised U.K. government accreditation body for International Schools, Colleges and Universities.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).