TOEIC (The Test of English for International Communication) evaluates the ability to use English in an international working environment. TOEIC is widely used in many multi-national companies, schools with bilingual and international programmes, and industries such as airline, hotels, and travel & tourism. It’s an effective way to raise the motivation to study in schools for students and as for employment purpose, it’s an opportunity to check the English skill levels of their workers. The test is administered in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Face to Face TOEIC Coaching Course
Taught by BSM in-house TOEIC experts who provide learners with personalized learning on all the test-taking strategies and time management skills, focusing on ONLY Listening and Reading parts. Schedule arrangement is highly flexible.
- Online 4 Simulated TOEIC Practice Tests:
- Can be used as a supplement to face-to-face TOEIC Preparation Course or as an effective means for companies and institutions to assess language abilities
- 4 simulated practice tests which mimic the test conditions TOEIC Listening and Reading Test.
- Timed results, and immediate results for Listening , Reading and combined tests
- Options to retake the tests, with randomized question order and access to past scores for comparisons
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice assessment. There are two sections of 100 questions each.
1. Section l: Listening (100 questions)
Test takers listen to a variety of questions and short conversations recorded in English, then answer questions based on what they have heard.
- Part I: Photographs
- Part II: Question-Response
- Part III: Conversations
- Part IV: Short Talks
2. Section II: Reading (100 questions)
Test takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace.
- Part V: Incomplete Sentences
- Part VI: Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Part VII: Reading Comprehension
If you are in Thailand, you could make a reservation for TOEIC testing with The Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) – CPA (Thailand).
- Test Reservations
– Monday – Saturday : Regular Administrations – 9.00 am & 1.00 pm
– Wednesday : Foreign Test Taker Administrations – 9.00 am
- Test Fee: 1,500 Baht
- Test reservations must be made at least 1 working day in advance of the required test date.
- Reservations may be made either in person at the CPA office, or by calling Call Center on Monday – Saturday at 8.00 am – 4.30 pm.
– Bangkok Test Center: 02-260-7061 or 02-259-3990 ext.101-107, or 603 for English speakers
– Chiang Mai Test Center: (053) 241-273, 241-274, 241-275
- Reservations by Email are NOT accepted.
|Enrollment Hours||Regular Rate(THB) / Hour|
*Minimum 10 hours booking
|No. of Students||Regular Rate(THB) / Hour|
*Minimum 10 hours booking
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
+66(2)2569586 (Ms. Beam & Ms. June)
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.