TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks. The TOEFL exam rivals another major English test, known as the IELTS.
More than 35 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
The TOEFL Preparation Programme is designed for both students and the general public to be prepared for a TOEFL test. The curriculum includes how to improve their English language skills and learn the strategies to master test questions with an intensive practice on test papers. This programme focuses on a true understanding of the use of the English language and techniques on TOEFL test taking to obtain high scores on the test. Students will be confident of their skills in mastering all parts of TOEFL test namely; Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
- Pre-evaluation at the beginning of the course to measure students’ abilities
- Improving English language skills
- Strategies in doing the test
- Practice tests according to the actual test
- TOEFL Grammar Tips
- TOEFL Vocabulary and an approach to understanding meaning of new vocabulary
- Understanding TOEFL Idioms and their usage
- Comprehension of excerpts and passages
- Assessment after the course is finished and a final evaluation.
The TOEFL iBT test is given in English and administered via the internet. There are 4 sections (reading, listening, speaking, and writing) which take a total of about 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
During the test, you are asked to perform tasks that combine your English communication skills, such as:
- Read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- Listen and then speak in response to a question
- Read, listen and then write in response to a question
|Enrollment Hours||Regular Rate(THB) / Hour|
*Minimum 10 hours booking
|No. of Students||Regular Rate(THB) / Hour|
*Minimum 10 hours booking
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
+66(2)2569586 (Ms. Beam & Ms. June)
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.