Information technology can be a game changer in higher education, as it has been in other sectors. This course explores many ways that information technology can be a game changer. Some are as simple as using IT as a delivery channel for information or services. In other cases, IT creates unique experiences, whether in learning or student support. Perhaps most important for the future are the examples of IT enabling alternative models that improve choice, decision making, and success.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Design a scientific investigation.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Develop prescriptions, explanations, predictions, and models using evidence
- Think critically and logically.
- Learn practical and applicable strategies to help you build a thriving business.
- Become the unique champion who stands apart as a true leader.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
(Insert Outline here)
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.