Teachers are often asked to modify instruction to accommodate special needs students. In fact, all students will benefit from the following good teaching practices. The following article takes the mystery out of adapting materials and strategies for curriculum areas.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Develop learning and Teaching strategies
- Encourage independent learning
- Understand different learning methodologies and styles
- Apply Cognitive Psychology Principles
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Outline: (Modes of Delivery)
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction and Overview – Teaching
- Strategies for the 21st Century
- Philosophical and Psychological
- Brain Research
- Cognitive Psychology Principles applied to
- Information Processing Theory
Module 2: Dimensions of Learning
- Role of Emotion in Learning
- Mindset Theory
Module 3: 21st Century Teaching Strategies in Use
Module 4: Classroom Structures:
- The Round Robin
- The Continuum
Module 5: Strategies of Learning
- Strategies for Acquiring Knowledge
- Strategies for Refining and Consolidating Knowledge Dimension of Learning
- Applying knowledge Meaningfully Dimension of Learning
- Habits of Mind
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.