The phrase ‘business sustainability’ is being thrown around quite often in the modern business environment, but what makes a business sustainable? For starters, business sustainability is a process through which companies manage social and environmental risks, obligations and opportunities. Business sustainability commands firms to adhere to the main principle which states that sustainable development is the development that “meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
This course deals with a variety of topics on how to build a sustainable business in the current fast-paced environment, where we often forget about the long-term.
Sustainability marketing can be considered the cousin of traditional marketing, which means that instead of focusing on marketing your product only for profit, company’s focus on marketing which benefit social and environmental causes. This type of marketing strategy is used to counter accusations that state that organization waste too many resources, and advertise to mislead consumers. This course elaborates more on this topic and shows the benefits to this strategy including how to implement this marketing strategy.
Sustainability, once a popular buzzword is now an increasingly common practice for businesses world-wide, however, the Research and Development department usually severely lags behind other departments in terms of sustainability, this course explores how RnD sustainability is not only extremely useful but also extremely important for forward-thinking organization to succeed.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.