By taking the Strategic Marketing Management, you will be able to:
- Further develop your ability to understand what makes winners and losers in the market.
- You will develop analytical and Logical skills.
In this course you will be able to:
- Apply the marketing strategy to operational plans and ensure high-performance implementation.
- Set appropriate strategic marketing objectives.
- Conduct market and company analyses.
- Increase marketing management efficiency and drive.
- Craft effective marketing strategy and plans.
- Choose and develop the appropriate marketing organization.
- Review issues and emerging tools.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Introduction to strategic management
- Pre-requirements for strategic marketing management
- Setting appropriate strategic marketing and related objectives
- Conducting marketing related external situation analysis
Module 2: Brand Management
- Building the brand
- Monitoring and Using Brand Equity
Module 3: Understanding the Consumer
- Customer and Competitor Analysis
- Designing and Managing Channels
- Positioning and Value Creation
- Product Life Cycle and Marketing Evolution
- Customer Lifetime Value to Strategy Formulation
Module 4: Strategic Management
- How to identify marketing strategy options
- How to evaluate the identified strategy options
- Choosing the most appropriate marketing strategy
Module 5: Strategic Marketing Plan
- Product Portfolio Analysis
- Segmentation and Targeting
- The Marketing Value Proposition
- Developing fitting marketing and related policies
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.