The best way to understand strategic HR Management is by comparing it to HR Management. HRM focuses on recruiting the best employees and providing them with compensation, training that they need to be successful within an organization. However, strategic HR Management takes these responsibilities one step further by aligning them with the goals of other departments and overall organizational goals. HR departments that practice strategic management also ensure that all of their objectives are aligned with the mission, vision, values and goals of the organization of which they are a part.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Identify reasons why businesses may need to be internationalized.
- Discuss challenges to human resource management in multinational enterprises.
- Discuss employment standards and laws in relation to international human resource management.
- Discuss jobs international human resource staff will need to do in the future.
- Discuss different strategic theories of human resource management.
- Discuss the multilevel model of strategic human resource management.
- Discuss networked organizations and challenges they face.
- Discuss the paradoxical tensions and coping strategies in human resources management.
- Discuss sustainable human resource management.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
The Evolution of HR, major steps in the progress of HR’s contribution to business success; Impactive HR Services, 5 key services that make a difference
Strategy implementation via performance and rewards management
Organizational Design and Development; Advanced HR Capability and HR Metrics and Analytics
Talent Management, how to attract and keep best talent
Managing Change, Influence and Communication
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.