Bangkok School of Management also offers the opportunity for students to select a certain course from our list of 25 courses and study it for 3 months to gain a deeper understanding of the subject. These courses are conducted at Bangkok School of Management and are usually completed by students who have a gap before entering their parent university (credit transfer can be arranged based on university*) or by students who want to enhance their own skills by completing one of our courses.
- High School completion or its equivalent qualification such as IGCSE, GED, A-Level, IB, etc.
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or score of 65%+ on BSM English Proficiency Test (BSMEPT)
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 103 Principles of Management
- BUS 200 Business Ethics
- BUS 201 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 202 Human Resource Management
- BUS 203 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 204 E-Commerce
- BUS 301 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 304 Small Business Management
- ECO 201 Microeconomics
- ECO 202 Macroeconomics
- ECO 303 International Economics
- ENG 101 English Composition 1
- ENG 102 English Composition 2
- ENG 201 Public Speaking
- FIN 301 Business Finance
- FIN 340 Fundamentals of Investment
- INT 302 International Business Trends
- ITM 201 Information System in Organization
- MAT 220 Business Statistics
- MKT 101 Introduction to Marketing
- MKT 302 Consumer Behavior
- MKT 303 Principles of Advertising
- OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
- PPD 310 Business Research Methods
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Application & Placement Test: 2,500 Baht
Tuition: 16,000 Baht/course
Certification: 1,000 Baht (Certificate of Completion)
January, April, July & October
Students are encouraged to apply 2-4 weeks ahead of the start of a Term.
OUR STUDENTS SPEAK FOR US
Find out all you need to know about our Short Term Study here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with Northumbria University, UK. For admission planning purposes - Join our free trial classes available for sign up soon.Book Trial Class