Bangkok School of Management also offers the opportunity for students to select a certain course from our list of 30 courses and study for 3 months to gain a deeper understanding of the subject. These courses are conducted at Bangkok School of Management and are usually completed by students who have a gap before entering their parent university (credit transfer can be arranged based on university*) or by students who want to enhance their own skills by completing one of our courses.
- High School completion or its equivalent qualification such as IGCSE, GED, A-Level, IB, etc.
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or score of 65%+ on BSM English Proficiency Test (BSMEPT)
1 or more terms
Regular or Customized
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 103 Principles of Management
- BUS 200 Business Ethics
- BUS 201 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 202 Human Resource Management
- BUS 203 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 204 E-Commerce
- BUS 205 Business law
- BUS 301 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 302 Managing Quality
- BUS 304 Small Business Management
- ECO 201 Microeconomics
- ECO 202 Macroeconomics
- ECO 303 International Economics
- ENG 101 English Composition 1
- ENG 102 English Composition 2
- ENG 201 Public Speaking
- FIN 301 Business Finance
- FIN 340 Fundamentals of Investment
- INT 101 Introduction to International Business
- INT 302 International Business Trends
- ITM 201 Information System in Organization
- MKT 101 Introduction to Marketing
- MKT 205 Business Negotiation
- MKT 301 Marketing Research
- MKT 302 Consumer Behavior
- MKT 303 Principles of Advertising
- MKT 304 Strategic marketing Planning
- OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
- PPD Professional Project & Dissertation
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply as early as possible in order to secure a spot and organise sponsorship or funding, if any.
International students, however, are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to the commencement of the preferred courses so as to allow sufficient time to process the required visa and to organise their accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be submitted directly to Bangkok School of Management by filling out our online application form which is available upon clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ button or by visiting our campus directly.
Application & Placement Test: 2,500 Baht
Tuition: 16,000 Baht/course
Certification: 1,000 Baht (Certificate of Completion)
January, April, July & October
Students are encouraged to apply 2-4 weeks ahead of the start of a Term.