Public speaking is a highly valued skill if you are to reach an executive position with your company or venture into any field which calls for public attention you need to get comfortable and familiar with public speaking. Fortunately, this course is designed just so that your experience with public speaking is a better one when the time comes, however, unlike other classes, books and CD’s on public speaking this training course spends time on other traits of public communication which make your speeches easy to grasp, both, for you and the listener.
Audience analysis is a process used to identify and understand the priority ‘target’ that a business would need to focus on since this target audience would be most likely to purchase the organization’s good/service. This course teaches its participants how to conduct a complete audience analysis by looking at factors such as; age, sex, language and even religion. The course also explores when audience analysis should be done and how long an audience analysis takes
Concluding with Power
Humans have an innate desire to ‘get to the end’, a relevant example would be when an individual buys a novel, the reader sometimes skips a whole bunch of chapters to get to the end just to see what happens. However, conclusions are like the glass cannon of the arsenal known as your speech/presentation/novel- a bad conclusion can destroy whatever effort you put into your talk and so it is extremely important to leave a mark in the minds of people so they remember you, a good conclusion guarantees that. This course will teach you how to conclude with power, how to end with grace and make sure people remember you!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Why Public Speaking Matters Today
- Ethics Matters: Understanding the Ethics of Public Speaking
- Speaking Confidently
- The Importance of Listening
- Audience Analysis
- Finding a Purpose and Selecting a Topic
- Researching Your Speech
- Supporting Ideas and Building Arguments
- Introductions Matter: How to Begin a Speech Effectively
- Creating the Body of a Speech
- Concluding with Power
- The Importance of Language
- Delivering the Speech
- Presentation Aids: Design and Usage
- Informative Speaking
- Persuasive Speaking
- Speaking to Entertain
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.