In order to maximize the chances of success of any development program, it is important that all stakeholders, understand the various aspects of managing a project. This Project Cycle Management Course is designed to impart practical skills and knowledge, confidence related to the conceptualization, planning, implementation, management and evaluation of community projects.
In this course you will be able to:
- Understand NGO’s, UN agencies, and global non-profit organizations quality requirements for project / program proposals.
- Understand and prepare high-standard logical frameworks.
- Identify and formulate projects through a participatory approach.
- Write sound project documents.
- Assess the quality of a project document.
- Manage and control your program /project fund.
- Improve the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of the projects / programs.
- Organize and steer evaluations contributing to policy formulation and the strengthening of learning capacities of the projects or organizations involved.
- Become a more professional manager of projects and programs.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Assessment
- Define the issue to be investigated
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Situational Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Objective Analysis
- Alternative Analysis
Module 2: Planning
- Logical Framework Matrix
- Intervention Logic
- Assumptions (Risks Analysis)
- Indicators & Source of Verification
- Work Plans
- Resource and Cost Schedule
Module 3: Implementation
- Introduction to Implementation
- Prior to Implementation
- Conducting a Startup Workshop
- Elements of Implementation
- Leading & Managing
- Organizing Work
- Managing the Team
Module 4: Monitoring
- Introduction to Monitoring
- Levels of Monitoring
- How to Monitor
- Cost Control
- Report Writing Tips & Graphical
- Data Presentation
Module 5: Evaluation
- Introduction to Evaluation
- Evaluation Areas
- Evaluation Procedure
- Methods of Evaluation
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.