A specially designed course for the working professionals like middle/junior level HR practitioners and/or line managers who want to excel in understanding Human Resource Management. You will be equipped with skills, knowledge and attitude to acquire, develop, motivate and sustain human resources for competitive advantage.
As businesses and people change in their needs and demands HR must also change in order to stay relevant and impactive. This programme will cover the main (Top 5) change trends that are affecting HR today and in the coming years.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Identifying Recruitment and Selection strategies.
- Strategic support function of Human Resources Management in an organization.
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions and how to develop these in one’s own organization.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Orientation as well as ongoing Training and Development.
- Performance Management tools and techniques.
- Appreciation for the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Value that an employee holds.
- The need Exit Interviews and how to conduct them.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Implementing Impactive HR Services.
Module 2: Performance and Appraisal Management.
- What Do We Mean by “Performance”?
- Performance Plan – For organizations, subsystems, processes or employees
- Performance Appraisal – For organizations, subsystems, processes or employees
- Development Plan – for organizations, subsystems, processes or employees
- Benefits and Concerns
- Performance Management During Rapid Change
Module 3: Reward Management
- Traditional Bases for Pay
- Components of reward system
- Incentive pay
- Building internally consistent compensation systems
- Building pay structures that recognize employee contributions
Module 4: Resourcing & Talent Management
- Workforce planning
- Specifying Jobs and Roles
- Outsourcing (having services and functions performed by non-employees)
- Screening Applicants
- Selecting (Hiring) New Employees
Module 5: HR’s Role in Organisational Development – Values, Diversity & Engagement.
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.