What makes someone successful in sales? Are great salespeople born or made? Is there one magic selling process, or does the process change based on the business‚ or the customer? How can the selling process really come alive for students in the classroom? How do students learn how to sell for life, not just for a course? The Power of Selling by Bangkok School of Management answers these questions and makes the principles of selling come alive.
The Power of Selling provides an exciting and interactive experience for both professors and students through the use of unique elements.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Make messages stick.
- Generate more word of mouth.
- Get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on.
- Leverage the power of social media.
- Influence others more effectively.
- Create Learning Goals.
- Achieve desired sales performance.
- Negotiate a WIN – WIN.
Module 1: Goal Setting
- Current sales performance
- Desired sales performance
- Impact of increased sales success
- Development of sales goals and motivation
- Understanding the link between sales success, sales process and measurement
Module 2: The Sales Process
- Meet and Greet – Building rapport
- Qualification and Needs Analysis – Understanding your customer
- Presentation – Presenting your product to create and agreement
- Trial Close – Does your customer understand?
- Negotiation – Getting to the right price
- Close – Creating an environment in which the customer can say ‘yes’
- Overcoming Objections – The ‘LAP’ technique
Module 3: Learning Goals
- Setting sales goals
- Understanding the process
- Measurements and controls
- Key sales techniques
- Rejecting the fear of selling
Module 4: Understanding the customer
- Recognizing the importance of good customer care
- Looking at selling vs. selling attitude
- Identifying the reasons people buy
- Adopting a positive approach
Module 5: Self-awareness
- Identifying your selling style
- Adapting your selling style to your customer
- Understanding your customers buying style Effective communication and building a rapport
- Developing different styles of selling
- Taking a consultative approach to selling
- Learning preparation techniques
Module 6: Gaining commitment
- Recognizing and acting upon buying signals
- Dealing with customers concerns
- Realizing when no means NO!
- Learning how to cope in stressful situations Confirming the sale
- Understanding the difference between confirming and closing a sale
- Learning effective techniques to confirm a sale
- Realizing when to go the extra mile
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 2-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
*note: all other expenses are to be borne by participants
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.