Want to better understand investments? How credit works? How and why insurance products like life insurance, health insurance, and property insurance might be relevant for you? How to maximize your retirement savings? This course aims to make finding the answers to these questions, and many other similar questions, interesting and fun.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- How to manage your finances and make better financial decisions.
- The time value of money.
- Basics of stock markets and investments.
- The proper role of credit and how to use it judiciously.
- How insurance works.
- The interplay between investments, credit and insurance.
- The importance of saving for retirement sooner rather than later.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Understanding Personal Finance
- Course Introduction: Understanding Personal Finance
- Path to Financial Security
- Time Value of Money
Module 2: Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets
- Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets
- Managing Your Flows
- Creating and Reviewing Your Statements
- Analyzing Your Financial Statements
Module 3: Managing Income Taxes
- Managing Income Taxes
- Understanding Income Taxes
Module 4: Building and Maintaining Good Credit
- Building and Maintaining Good Credit
- Credit Basics and Debt Management
- Credit Reports and Scores
Module 5: Managing Risk
- Insurance Decision Making
- Introduction to Risk Management
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.