Organisational change is always a tough area to tackle; it is highly sensitive yet extremely vital for an organisation to both perfect and adapt to as sluggishness in either of those areas can lead to disastrous consequences. The organizational change course is designed to be focused on how organizations change and how to proactively brace and prepare for the forces of change. It also takes a deeper look into the change implementation process, how you can develop qualities and skills to become a successful change agent and also the behavioral changes that take place before an individual or organization enforces change
It doesn’t matter how competent you are as a leader, you won’t get very far if your team doesn’t trust you. Bearing that in mind this course explores how a leader can truly inspire his subordinates by being trust-worthy as well as other skills competent leaders display. The course takes also takes a gander at real life situations and the differences between a good leader who came out on top of a difficult situation and analyzes how and why these leaders were able to do so.
There are several ways business communicate, both internally and externally- previously, the most common methods involved telephones or even letter, but with the digital revolution e-mails have become the main form of communication. But are e-mails always the right choice? Or are there certain situations where other communications would fare better? This course takes a look at all the different communication systems viable for today’s businesses and analyzes which form of communication is the best for you.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.