The BSc (Hons) Final Year Top-up programme is suitable for all those who have completed a Diploma and/or Higher Diploma in International Business at Bangkok School of Management. This programme is also open for non-BSM-graduates who hold a Higher Diploma or its equivalent in Business / Management (or any other relevant field of study) from other recognized institutions around the world.
- Recognized Diploma and/or Higher Diploma in Business/Management or related field from BSM or elsewhere
- IELTS 6.0 (No individual band below 5.5)
- PE 6000 Strategy
- PE 6001 Critical Organisational Analysis
- PE 6002 Project Management
- PO 6003 Digital Data Driven Marketing
- PE 6004 Entrepreneurial Leadership
- PE 6005 International Finance and Responsible
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply as early as possible in order to secure a spot and organise sponsorship or funding, if any.
International students, however, are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to the commencement of the preferred courses so as to allow sufficient time to process the required visa and to organise their accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be submitted directly to Bangkok School of Management by filling out our online application form which is available upon clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ button or by visiting our campus directly.
4,500 GBP (est. 185,000 Baht) payable over duration of study to Northumbia University (UK)
January, April, July & October