Despite an increase in scientific productivity and material success, statistics show that the rate of mental disturbances in terms of suicide, Alcoholism, Drugs, Marital Breakdown and the like are increasing at an alarming rate. It would seem that as the material comforts of life have increased, mental health is deteriorating. Mental health is achieved if a man develops into full maturity according to the characteristics and laws of human nature. Mental illness is resultant from the failure of such development.
The demand for professional counseling is on the rise. Alongside, the practice of professional counseling in the 21st century is faced with challenge and opportunity on many fronts. The counselor, whose working environment may range from clinic to school to private practice, will face a wide variety of counseling concerns and a vast client population.
European Global School is established as a private higher institution to promote programmes internationally. The French higher education system is characterized by the coexistence of several types of institution. There are: universities; grands établissements publics (major public institutions); grandes écoles (elite schools); administrative public institutions; private higher education institutions or schools. European Global School falls under the category of private higher education establishment. The degrees obtained from the European Global School are in accordance with the French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04 to offer higher education awards at Bachelor, Master and Doctorate levels. The UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755835K. For more information about the university’s legal / academic status, along with its degree granting authority, please contact the French Embassy in your respective country, and/or contact the French Ministry of Education, in Paris, France.
Due to the challenging, yet rewarding nature of the counseling profession, this programme takes the counselor and counseling student through a range of pertinent issues from multicultural concerns to Internet counseling, from PTSD through Expressive Arts, and many more. By the end of the programme, one could confidently say that he/she has achieved a great deal knowledge, skills as well as practical exposure to the noble helping profession of counseling.
- Starting with Psychology
- Work and Mental Health
- Understanding Depression and Anxiety
- Social Psychology and Politics
- Psychological Research, Obedience and Ethics
- Motivation and Factors Affecting Motivation
- Investigating Psychology
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Professional Relationships with Young People
- Mental Health Practice
- Challenging Ideas in Mental Health
- Becoming a Critical Social Work Practitioner
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Completion of previous higher education degree in the English medium.
- Possess at 3+ years of professional experience in the field of psychology/counseling/mental health/social work/any other related areas.
- For each course, visit the accompanying open source link provided (www.open.edu).
- Sign up for the course.
- Complete the course.
- Obtain the FREE Statement of Participation on completion of each course.
- Complete a Reflection Paper for each course, answering the following questions in no more than 1,000 words: a) What are some of the most important concepts that you learned from this course?; b) Using real-life examples or illustrations, how will you utilize some of the concepts that you learned from this course, in your own workplace contexts?; c) What are some potential challenges that you may face in implementing the concepts that you learned from this course?
- Upload both the Statement of Participation + the Reflection Paper for each course to the Self-Study LMS submissions page.
- Do the same for all courses required for the successful completion of the MS in Mental Health Psychology programme.
- Obtain your full nationally recognized and internationally accredited MS in Mental Health Psychology Degree from the European Global School, Paris, France.
One Time Payment:
1st Installment – 62,000THB
2nd Installment – 52,000THB
3rd Installment – 42,000THB
Total – 156,000THB
Any Time of the Year