This training programme was designed to explain the difference between the traditional styles of education compared to modern education styles. It provides trainees with an opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in the areas of educational management and leadership while covering two very important topics: THEORY OF CHANGE IN EDUCATION and PRINCIPLES AND KEY FEATURES OF SBM PROCESS.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Analyse principles of management.
- Understand the leadership styles in education.
- Analyse theories and practices in educational management and leadership.
Outline: (Modes of Delivery)
Module 1: Introduction to 21st Century Educational Leadership and Management
- An overview of 21st Century Educational Leadership and Management
- Managing Changes
- Resources and Culture in Educational Organizations
Module 2: Communication
- Effective Communication for Educational Administrators and Leaders
- Building and Leading High Performing Teams
Module 3: Leadership
- Uses of management in School Settings
- Applications of Principles of Leadership
- 21st Century pedagogical and technical leadership skills
- Total Quality Management in Education
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.