The Master of Business Administration (Self-Study) is an internationally recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world.
There is a lot of discussion back and forth about the benefits of doing your MBA (Self-Study Mode). One of the big advantages for those already in the workplace and familiar with what they want to achieve with their MBA degree can be the ability to take the knowledge they have gained from the research and to apply it to a business focused paper that they can add to their portfolio. Also, if the area they want to excel in is a passion for them, the benefits of their research for their MBA degree could have far reaching consequences and impact that business area, paving the way for them truly to contribute to the area of research they care about the most.
European Global School is established as a private higher institution to promote programmes internationally. The French higher education system is characterized by the coexistence of several types of institution. There are: universities; grands établissements publics (major public institutions); grandes écoles (elite schools); administrative public institutions; private higher education institutions or schools. European Global School falls under the category of private higher education establishment. The degrees obtained from the European Global School are in accordance with the French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04 to offer higher education awards at Bachelor, Master and Doctorate levels. The UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755835K. For more information about the university’s legal / academic status, along with its degree granting authority, please contact the French Embassy in your respective country, and/or contact the French Ministry of Education, in Paris, France.
Are You Ready?
If you don’t keep learning you could be left behind. Every manager must balance unprecedented demands on resources, tackle tough decisions, adjust and readjust priorities while keeping one eye on the short-term and the other on long-term survival—a tough job without a continuing flow of new ideas and knowledge. Why not make an investment in your future and your company’s success, by participating in the MBA (Self-Study Mode)? You’ll gain confidence and vigor, as well as gain different perspectives about your business activities, from your mentors and peers. All you have to do is begin—the time will fly by and the rewards will be great.
The goal of this program is to help practicing managers, leaders and business owners become more effective in their work by providing them with a foundation in current business theories and practices. The program covers subject areas found in academic MBA degree programmes.
- MGT420: Employee engagement
- MGT440: Management: perspective and practice
- MGT460: Managerial accounting
- MGT480: Organizational behavior
- MGT520: Strategic Management
- MGT540: Business Research: Understanding Different Research Perspectives
- MGT560: Leadership and Management
- MGT580: Marketing in the 21st Century
- MGT620: Technology, innovation and management
- MGT640: Operations management
- MGT660: Strategic human resource management
- MGT680: Workplace learning with coaching and mentoring
- For each course, visit the accompanying open source link provided (www.open.edu).
- Sign up for the course.
- Complete the course.
- Obtain the FREE Statement of Participation on completion of each course.
- Complete a Reflection Paper for each course, answering the following questions in no more than 1,000 words: a) What are some of the most important concepts that you learned from this course?; b) Using real-life examples or illustrations, how will you utilize some of the concepts that you learned from this course, in your own workplace contexts?; c) What are some potential challenges that you may face in implementing the concepts that you learned from this course?
- Upload both the Statement of Participation + the Reflection Paper for each course to the Self-Study LMS submissions page.
- Do the same for all courses required for the successful completion of the MBA in General Management programme.
- Obtain your full nationally recognized and internationally accredited MBA in General Management Degree from the European Global School, Paris, France.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply 2-3 weeks prior their preferred date of commencement to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred programme. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Here is the list of documents required for the Master’s through Research admissions:
- Education Certificates + Transcripts
- Latest CV / Résume
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors)
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg format)
- 500 THB Application Fee
One Time Payment:
Total – 156,000THB
Find out all you need to know about our Master of Business Administration (Self-Study Mode) here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with the European Global School. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!SIGN UP NOW