This programme examines the processes and activities involved in managing innovation in firms. A key aim is for students to understand the strategic and operational issues that affect the innovation process across the different range of innovation problems that firms can confront. Four aspects of innovation will be discussed: product innovation and design; service innovation and design; information systems innovation and design; and business model innovation and design. The programme will begin with the tactical exploration of activities involved in new product development, to the organisation and management issues associated with service and information systems innovation, and ending with the analysis of the strategic issues involved in appropriating the benefits of this innovation effort through business model design. The programme will also be asking the students to consider the role that design thinking plays in managing innovation, particularly but not exclusively in what concerns product design. The programme will also involve the practical application of the frameworks, concepts and principle learnt to real case problems.
8 Core Modules + 1 Action Research Paper
A. CORE MODULES
- MGT510: Managerial Accounting
- MGT520: Managing Business Strategy
- MGT530: Human Capital Management
- MGT540: Marketing Management
- MGT550: Managing Operations
- MGT560: Leading Organisation
- MGT570: Financial Management
- MGT580: Project Management
B. ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
This requirement of the MBA programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
- Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the managerial position.
12 – 16 months
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply 2-3 weeks prior to their preferred date of commencement to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to the commencement of the preferred programme. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Here is the list of documents required for the MBA admissions:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Updated CV/Resumé
- 2-3 Reference Letters
- Educational Certificates
- Academic Transcript(s)
- Passport Copy/National ID Card
- Passport-size Photo
- 500 THB Application Fee
One Time Payment:
1st Installment – 98,000THB
2nd Installment – 50,000THB
3rd Installment – 50,000THB
4th Installment – 50,000THB
Total – 248,000THB
First day of every month.
Credential evaluation is the way in which academic and professional degrees earned in one country are compared to those earned in another. Universities, colleges and employers around the world use credential evaluations to understand foreign education and to judge applicants for admission or employment.
Degree Awarded By
European Global School is established as a private higher institution to promote programmes internationally. The French higher education system is characterised by the coexistence of several types of institution. There are: universities; grands établissements publics (major public institutions); grandes écoles (elite schools); administrative public institutions; private higher education institutions or schools. European Global School falls under the category of private higher education establishment. The degrees obtained from the European Global School are in accordance with the French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04 to offer higher education awards at Bachelor, Master and Doctorate levels. The UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755835K. For more information about the university’s legal/academic status, along with its degree-granting authority, please contact the French Embassy in your respective country, and/or contact the French Ministry of Education, in Paris, France.
- To enable the advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.