This programme examines the processes and activities involved in managing innovation in firms. A key aim is for students to understand the strategic and operational issues that affect the innovation process across the different range of innovation problems that firms can confront. Four aspects of innovation will be discussed: product innovation and design; service innovation and design; information systems innovation and design; and business model innovation and design. The programme will begin with the tactical exploration of activities involved in new product development, to the organization and management issues associated with service and information systems innovation, and ending with the analysis of the strategic issues involved in appropriating the benefits of this innovation effort through business model design. The programme will also be asking the students to consider the role that design thinking plays in managing innovation, particularly but not exclusively in what concerns product design. The programme will with also involve the practical application of the frameworks, concepts and principle learnt to real case problems.
European Global School is established as a private higher institution to promote programmes internationally. The French higher education system is characterized by the coexistence of several types of institution. There are: universities; grands établissements publics (major public institutions); grandes écoles (elite schools); administrative public institutions; private higher education institutions or schools. European Global School falls under the category of private higher education establishment. The degrees obtained from the European Global School are in accordance with the French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04 to offer higher education awards at Bachelor, Master and Doctorate levels. The UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755835K. For more information about the university’s legal / academic status, along with its degree granting authority, please contact the French Embassy in your respective country, and/or contact the French Ministry of Education, in Paris, France.
A. CORE MODULES:
- MGT 510: Managerial Accounting
- MGT 520: Managing Business Strategy
- MGT 530: Human Capital Management
- MGT 540: Marketing Management
- MGT 550: Managing Operations
- MGT 560: Leading Organization
- MGT 570: Financial Management
- MGT 580: Project Management
B. ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
This requirement of the MBA programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply 2-3 weeks prior their preferred date of commencement to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred programme. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Here is the list of documents required for the MBA admissions:
- Education Certificates + Transcripts
- Latest CV / Résume
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors)
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg format)
- 500 THB Application Fee
1st Installment – 98,000THB (Upon Enrollment)
2nd Installment – 50,000THB (Beginning of 3rd Month)
3rd Installment – 50,000THB (Beginning of 5th Month)
4th Installment – 50,000THB (Beginning of 7th Month)
Total – 248,000THB
First day of every month.
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Find out all you need to know about our MBA in Innovation Management & Design Thinking here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with European Global School-Paris. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!Book Trial Class