The practice of “marketing” has been around for millennia but the team “marketing” was coined to describe an activity which is used to promote your goods or services to achieve higher sales. This Marketing Masterclass course covers everything you need to know about Marketing, from the beginning of marketing activity to the most modern methods marketing whizzes are currently employing! This training course also explores the grittier, behind-the-stage marketing activities too such as product design, marketing research and distribution.
Public Relations and Social Media
Before social media took over the world by storm, Public Relation professionals would usually release their statement to the press, print or publish it online. However, with the advent of social media, this has become a bit more difficult, as company statements have to be curated to honour everyone’s sensitivities and sentiments. This course will teach you how to tread the line of PR on Social Media, and perhaps make social media your business’ strongest suit.
Market segmentation occurs when a marketer divides his/her potential consumer base into groups/segments based on different characteristics and demographics. These segments are created based on consumers who respond to marketing campaigns similarly and those who share traits such as similar interests, needs, or locations. This course teaches attendees why market segmentation is important, how to conduct marketing segmentation and much more!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- What is marketing?
- Strategic planning
- Consumer behavior: how people make buying decisions
- Business buying behavior
- Market segmenting, targeting, and positioning
- Creating offerings
- Developing and managing offerings
- Using marketing channels to create value for customers
- Using supply chains to create value for customers
- Gathering and using information: marketing research and market intelligence
- Integrated marketing communications and the changing media landscape
- Public relations, social media, and sponsorships
- Professional selling
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty, and empowerment
- Price, the only revenue generator
- The marketing plan
Please Contact email@example.com for further information
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.