In this course about Financial Management, you will have opportunity to learn the all facets of Financial Management.
Knowledge on Financial Management is important for every Entrepreneur and Finance Managers. Ignorance in Financial Management can be disastrous because it would invite serious trouble for the very functioning of the organisation.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Understand main financial statements and the financial information they provide.
- Write a financial transaction in financial accounting language and understand how this impacts main financial statements.
- Understand how accrual accounting and fundamental accounting concepts work.
- Understand revenue recognition principles and how they impact main financial statements.
- Account for accounts receivables and inventories.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Statements
- Introduction to Finance, Financial Statements, and Financial Analysis
- Key Elements of Financial Statements
- Types of Financial Statements
- Accounting Standards
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Forecasting Financial Statements
- The Statement of Cash Flows
Module 2: Ratio Analysis
- Importance and uses of ratio analysis
- 6 main categories of Ratio Analysis
- Analysing companies ratios
Module 3: Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- Time Value of Money
Module 4: Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
Module 5: Capital Investment Decisions
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital budgeting versus current expenditures
- The classification of investment projects
- The economic evaluation of investment proposals
- Net present value vs internal rate of return
- Allowing for inflation
Module 6: Project Analysis and Evaluation
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.