In this programme about Financial Management, you will have opportunity to learn the all facets of Financial Management.
Knowledge on Financial Management is important for every Entrepreneur and Finance Managers. Ignorance in Financial Management can be disastrous because it would invite serious trouble for the very functioning of the organisation.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand main financial statements and the financial information they provide.
- Write a financial transaction in financial accounting language and understand how this impacts main financial statements.
- Understand how accrual accounting and fundamental accounting concepts work.
- Understand revenue recognition principles and how they impact main financial statements.
- Account for accounts receivables and inventories.
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Statements
- Introduction to Finance, Financial Statements, and Financial Analysis
- Key Elements of Financial Statements
- Types of Financial Statements
- Accounting Standards
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Forecasting Financial Statements
- The Statement of Cash Flows
Module 2: Ratio Analysis
- Importance and uses of ratio analysis
- 6 main categories of Ratio Analysis
- Analysing companies ratios
Module 3: Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- Time Value of Money
Module 4: Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
Module 5: Capital Investment Decisions
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital budgeting versus current expenditures
- The classification of investment projects
- The economic evaluation of investment proposals
- Net present value vs internal rate of return
- Allowing for inflation
Module 6: Project Analysis and Evaluation
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Module Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.