Finance is for “Non-financial Managers” who want to understand key financial principles and apply them in a real-world context. Over the course of the program window, you will work your way through a series of nine modules that move from understanding basic financial principles to applying financial analysis and ratios to drive decisions.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Understand the language associated with finance.
- Know how and when to use financial terms and analysis techniques.
- Read and assess company performance using financial statements.
- Recognize the link between organizational strategy and financial objectives.
- Use “the numbers” to your best advantage to make more informed decisions.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Accounting Information for Decision
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Basic Financial Statements
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- Relationships among financial statements
Module 2: Profit Vs Cash
Module 3: Management Accounting Concept
- Merchandising Activities
- Manufacturing Accounting
- Cost-Profit Analysis
- OPEX and CAPEX
- Investment Analysis
Module 4: Investment Analysis
- Effective Budgeting and monitoring process.
- ROI calculations
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis and Interpretation
- (Practical Exercise and presentation)
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.