This training course introduces you to the basic business functions and how a business can be operated efficiently. The course includes information on business administration, production business activities, finance, logistics, accounting, personnel management and much more! Every aspect of a business is integrated, and this course reflects on how each aspect of the business interacts with external or internal factors affecting the business differently each time. Business practices, principles and economic concepts are also discussed and provide a more fundamental understanding of how a business should be operated.
Why does a company need a cost flow assumption in reporting inventory?
Cost flow is a necessary part of the accounts of a business since it accounts for inflation and changing costs experienced by companies. However, cost flow assumptions also affect inventory values, for example- if you matched $40 cost with the sale, the company’ inventory incurs higher costs. On the contrary, if you matched the $50 cost with the sale, a company will incur lower inventory costs.
What information is conveyed by the statement of cash flows?
The statement of cash flows puts on display how much cash went into (cash inflow) and out of (cash outflow) of the business within a specific time frame, such as quarterly or annually. Cash flows and Income statements are often confused with each other as both show how much revenue came in and how many expenses were incurred. The difference between these two statements and the point of a cash flow is that cash flows record transactions where cash is exchanged already. While the difference may seem simple enough, practicing it is actually quite complicated which is why cash flows are important and helps investors make decisions.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.