Leadership doesn’t only rest exclusively in the hands of the leader. To get your business going, you have to get your people on board. This three-day programme by RSM Executive Education will boost your skills to inspire, engage and motivate others, and teaches you the power of presence to reach your organisation’s goals.
You will learn new perspectives and techniques to reach your highest personal and professional potentials as a leader, including how to build trust, manage conflict, use positive emotions for successful decision-making, and implement effective time management. Your new non-verbal communication skills, such as presence and body language, will motivate and inspire people to achieve their best.
You will also create an awareness and expansion of your repertoire as a leader. Connect, inspire and motivate your team by having your message congruent with your body language and voice.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Gain key insights on how to be a successful leader in today’s challenging business climate.
- Learn practical skills, time management applications and work values to develop your own leadership style.
- Investigate tools to mobilise and nurture the talents of the people in your team.
- Discover how to build effective networks and grow social capital.
- Inspire people around you.
- Learn how to lead effectively under pressure.
- Explore how you can present yourself effectively.
- Connect with others and build trust more quickly.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Progress in Leadership Thought and Action
- Leadership definitions through history to present day.
- Specific capabilities required by today’s leaders.
- Major inputs on impactive leadership.
- Demands on the leader to deliver strategic intent.
Module 2: Leadership Strategy
- Strategic review, process and outputs,
- Turning strategic intent into performance deliverables.
- Leading performance progress.
- Strategy full cycle.
Module 3: Change and Innovation
- The need for change and improvement.
- Leading change initiatives.
- Dealing with resistance.
- Best practice communication and education.
Module 4: Leading Business Impactive Approaches
- Successful talent management.
- Effective performance and rewards management.
- Effective organisational development.
- Efficient organisational design.
Module 5: The Engaged Leader
- The case for an engaged workforce.
- Demands from the led.
- Implementing engagement.
- Engagement results and actions.
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
– 5-Day Training
– Course Notes
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certificate of Completion
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.