There is no doubt about it – the Internet has changed the world we live in. Never before has it been so easy to access information, communicate with people all over the globe and share articles, videos, photos and all manner of media.
The Internet has led to an increasingly connected environment, and the growth of Internet usage has resulted in declining distribution of traditional media: television, radio, newspapers and magazines. Marketing in this connected environment and using that connectivity to market is eMarketing. eMarketing embraces a wide range of strategies, but what underpins successful eMarketing is a user-centric and cohesive approach to these strategies which is what you will be learning in this course.
In this course you will be able to:
- Find the right service providers.
- Execute a good competitor analysis.
- Approach your identified customers.
- Know WordPress Basics.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization.
- Create Press Releases and Article Submission.
- Execute good social marketing campaigns.
- Enhance your productivity with the right tools.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Introduction to e-Marketing
- Getting started with e-Commerce Basics
- How to build a website yourself
- Getting started with Digital Marketing
Module 2: Social Effect and how to execute good social marketing campaigns
- What is Social Media Marketing
- How to build a good social presence
- Facebook Effect
- Join the conversation with Twitter
- Other social media platforms
- Social Media marketing in detail
- Identifying Viral Loops
- Creating viral campaigns
- Optimizing viral loops
Module 3: Metrics: Understanding what to look at!
- Metrics basics
- Google analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Email Marketing Stats
Module 4: Enhancing your productivity with the right tools
- Project Management tools
- Communication tools
- Social management tools
- Grabbing Social data and why it matters
- CRM platforms
- Credit card processing and billing
Module 5: Technology paradigm changes and how it will affect within the next 5 years
- Last paradigm shift
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- What to expect next few years and how to be prepared
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.