This programme is designed for secretaries, personal assistants and other administrative personnel who want to develop their skills to enhance their career. The course is aimed to facilitate and develop skills such as handling projects with minimal supervision, dealing with difficult personality types, building a professional and trusting relationship with your superior and much more.
The importance of delegation has often been understated, especially in certain cultures where working hard and working long hours is often seen as a good thing. However, delegation is important for both the delegator and the individual who the task has been delegated to – it shows that the delegator of the task trusts the individual who the task has been given to, it is a win-win for both parties since the workload for the delegator reduces and the individual who is completing the task gets motivated since delegation is a display of trust. This training course shows participants the benefits of delegation and how to delegate tasks effectively!
If you understand what motivates people, you have at your command the most powerful tool to get your employees to achieve the unthinkable. Motivation is something that has been discussed since the beginning of the industrial revolution- this course covers the motivational theories, where they are acceptable to be used and how they can be implemented effectively to yield the best possible results from your workforce.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- The concept of effective management
- Managing self, time, priorities, pressures and stress
- Effective planning, scheduling, and organizing
- Event management
- Effective delegation
- Effective communication & presentation
- Effective motivation
- Effective negotiation
- Effective handling of conflicts.
- Problem-solving & decision-making
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.