The most valuable assets of your organisation are the people. Today’s effective leaders put their people before themselves to achieve results.
Effective leadership and the ability to manage people are fundamental in the success of any ‘team’ venture be that in business or in any other group activity. Whether it’s in business or as part of a leisure activity any group will ultimately be working towards a common ‘goal’ and it’s important that there is somebody who can command the respect of the group and who can pull all of the various elements together in order to reach that goal.
Inspiring others means generating trust, showing empathy and being a role model. Do you have what it takes? What aspects do you need to develop? By changing you leadership style to your staff’s personal needs you will support them to perform to the best of their ability. Even in challenging situations when there is conflict or resistance.
This program offers opportunity to acquire expert insights, explore leadership & people management concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership and people manager to enable employees to deliver their optimum performance.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Gain insight in your personal leadership style, qualities and challenges in leading individuals and teams.
- Strengthen your engagement and trust with colleagues and staff.
- Understand your staff’s needs and can adapt your leadership style.
- Address performance or motivation issues and deal with conflict more effectively.
- Strengthen your practical management skills like feedback and coaching.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
- Leadership Definitions
- Leadership Capabilities
- Creation of Strategic Intent
- Strategic Approaches (SWOT/Competition /Markets/Scenario Plans)
- Managing Impactive Process (Performance/Rewards)
- Resourcing and Talent Management (Engagement)
- Leading Change
- Transfer of Learning
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.