This training course is tailor made for senior-level managers to gain expert opinions on people management concepts and study strategies which builds the kind of leadership that inspires optimum performance. This course also aims to provide trainees with ideas, tools and frameworks which help create a culture and environment through which an individual feels compelled to create and contribute to the organization whether it is to transform the work environment or improve processes the company currently employs.
A leader is one who keeps learning from experiences and adds new characteristics to their management style so they can adapt to any situation they come across. Being a leader is not all about characteristics though; it is about analytical skill and understanding the various approaches to leadership. One way of being a successful leader is to learn different core leadership theories and apply the right one to their situation. We explore these in this training course, the different leadership theories which separate good leaders from bad ones.
Talent Management is not just another buzzword created by the “Millenials”- it is a genuine process of attracting, developing, motivating and retaining productive and engaged employees. It is different from the traditional HR process, it asks not only if a certain employee is ‘good for the role’, but also asks ‘is this person good for the company as a whole and the future roles they may take over?’ This course engages participants in good talent management practices and how top employees can be groomed and retained by the organization.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Effective Communication
- Communication Theories, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, One on One Communication
- Team Communication, Public Speaking, Cases & Exercises
- Motivation Theories, Types of Motivation, Motivation Barriers
- Individual Motivation, Team Motivation, Cases & Exercises
- Problem Definition, Root Cause Analysis, Identifying Optional Solutions, Finding The Right Solution, Cases & Exercises
- Leadership Theories
- Managing Self, Self-Analysis, Self-Development
- Managing Time & Priorities, Managing Stress
- Managing & Setting Performance Objectives, Developing Performance Plans
- Monitoring Performance, Performance Interventions, Performance Appraisals
- Managing Change & Transition
- Change Triggers, Change Objectives, Change Strategies, Leading the Change efforts, Cases & Exercise
- Managing Conflicts & Conflict analysis, Strategies in dealing with conflicts, creating the groundwork for conflict resolutions
- Negotiating conflict resolutions, Post conflict resolutions, Cases & Exercises
- Talent Management
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.