A good Corporate Governance strategy is about preventing and being proactive to potential corporate scandals. Corporate Governance is not all about the ‘prevention is better than cure’ philosophy but also providing you with a guideline on how to enhance the image of the firm. A good reputation sends a positive signal to financiers, suppliers and customers looking to invest in your business as they can be assured that the products and services you provide are considered as trusted and ethical. This training course covers the frameworks and principles which make a good corporate governance policy and practice. The course also covers an overview of regulations and aims to provide trainees with a firm understanding of core governance issues while giving them practical advice from our industry experts.
The Board’s Role in Strategy Development
The board is the be-all and end-all for all organizations, it is these senior level managers who set the tone regarding a company’s culture, image and have a direct impact on the corporate governance strategy the organization can and should employ. At the heart of it, the board should be responsible for the following things to develop an effective corporate governance strategy;
- Review the company’s ethical standards and positions and legally comply by developing programmes and procedures to achieve corporate governance targets
- The board should also lookout for the organization’s vulnerabilities and protect it against enterprise risks
- Monitor and enjoy a healthy relationship with shareholders, employees and other stakeholders
- Monitor corporate performance and adapt/develop strategic plans to achieve long-term goals.
The Future of Corporate Governance
This training course sheds light on the future of corporate governance as well- will there be a greater focus on trust and transparency by businesses? Will there be reforms to the current corporate governance practices for private companies or will it all be the same?
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
Who Should Attend?
This Corporate Governance training course is designed for board members, senior managers and managers responsible for:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Strategy
- Operational Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Environmental Sustainability
- Public Relations, Human Resources, Marketing
- Corporate Governance: Linking Corporations and Society
- Governance and Accountability
- The Board of Directors: Role and Composition
- Recent Governance Reforms
- CEO Selection and Succession Planning
- Oversight, Compliance, and Risk Management
- The Board’s Role in Strategy Development
- CEO Performance Evaluation and Executive Compensation
- Responding to External Pressures and Unforeseen Events
- Creating a High-Performance Board
- The Future of Corporate Governance
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.